Education Above All (EAA) has formed the Innovative Directorate to effectively deal with contemporary global and educational problems through innovation. The Innovative Directorate aims to create an environment that fosters the introduction and alignment of unique, pioneering initiatives within and around the organization.
For more information on EAA, please visit our website
WHAT IS INNOVATION PROJECT PITCH?
Education Above All’s Innovation Project Pitch is an opportunity for us to connect to your innovations and share all our learning and experiences. Being innovative entails bringing new and unique perspectives, ideas, and practices to existing issues.Through this platform, we are looking to uncover and support innovations in education.
Innovation Project Pitch is an invite-only closed session where experienced EAA educators and education innovators discuss their projects. Six selected projects will have the opportunity to pitch their innovative project to a panel of EAA leadership. Participating projects will have the chance to pitch their goals in WISE - an internationally renowned summit - have a quick discussion, share learnings from the leadership, and explore possible collaboration opportunities.
- Promote innovation in humanitarian education.
- Create a channel for innovative programmes to connect , collaborate , and learn from EAA leadership.
- Create an environment within the larger WISE context for targeted networking, purposeful meetings and deliberation.
- Offer constructive feedback on the pitched projects and ideas from EAA’s extensive experience.
- Potential for deeper and continued collaboration depending on EAA’s portfolio based on the innovation's relevance and fit.
WHAT PROJECTS WILL BENEFIT MOST?
Have you recently launched an innovative project in education? AAre you looking to scale a project that has experienced success ? If you are seeking constructive feedback and exposure in the humanitarian education space, Innovation Project Pitch is a great way to start.
In order to make the session most fruitful for all participants we are looking to choose relevant programmes and projects that have the potential to convert to a partnership. In order to get to know you better, we request that you share:
- Information about your project that serves as proof of a mimimally viable solution
- A three minute long project introduction video link
- Indication of how the project links to one of EAA’s programs or focus areas - outlined below - or is a new idea that we might explore:
- Access to Quality Primary Education
- Collection of Data in Emergency Situations
- Protection to Education Rights
- Higher Education Empowerment
- Innovative Financing Models for Humanitarian Education
- Global Citizenship Education Development
- Green Technical Vocational Educational Training
- New Technologies for Education
- Monitoring and Evaluation Tools
- A completed application form with details of your project.
Only completed applications will be considered
Projects without prior connections to EAA will be given preference.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
Selected projects will be invited for further conversations and shortlisted candidates will be required to prepare demo presentations during the 2nd week of November, 2019.
EAA Innovation Project Pitch at the 2019 WISE Summit, Nov 19-21, in Doha, Qatar.
Please note that submissions for applications have been closed.